Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Summary of Elizabeth previews?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I know that AG added some dates for more Elizabeth previews, so can someone give me a summary of what dates there are going to be Elizabeth previews at what AGPs? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Wink

    You are sending your Kirsten to that little girl?
    That is so wonderful of you! Making a child happy
    is very important. I am sure she will treasure the doll and always remember your fantastic act of generosity.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you! I know the feeling of wanting an AG doll but not being able to afford it so I'm glad I could help out.

    Also bumping this back up to the top in case anyone can answer my question too...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only dates I'm sure of are July 31st and August 1st at AGPNY.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought they had made it so there were two days at each AGP, can someone confirm?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ann, what I heard is that both AGP's have added another day, so in Chicago it's now on 30 and 31 July and in New York on 31 July and 1 August.

    Anybody, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •